|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Legal & Compliance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Barrister - Non Contentious Work/Company Law - Gibraltar
Applicants must hold a UK Legal Qualification and have 1 to 3 years PQE
Salary commensurate with experience plus benefits
EU Applicants only
SRGEurope is instructed to recruit an experienced Non Contentious Work/Company Law Barrister with 1 to 3 years PQE to join the Legal Affairs team of a dynamic International Legal Company with a base in Gibraltar. The specialist Non Contentious Work/Company Law Barrister will be responsible for providing a full range of services and work closely along side the Head of Non Contentious Department. This is a dynamic role with a fast paced, evolving Company, working with and supporting the Legal Affairs of its prestigious client base. Salary package will be dependant on experience and qualifications.
Non Contentious Work/Company Law Barrister role and responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Drafting and negotiating contracts where required with a multi-jurisdictional scope
- The subject matter of the contracts will be varied but will include Conveyancing, Commercial Property, Corporate Finance, Corporate Commercial, Shipping (Dry), Aviation, Energy, Commercial Contracts, Wills and Probate
- Working with multi-national regulatory regimes and company law management
- Managing junior team members to providing contract and litigation support in relation to the variety of work being managed
Non Contentious Work/Company Law Barrister Profile:
A recognised qualified UK Lawyer with relevant 1 to 3 years minimum post qualification experience and:
- Completed a training contract in a leading law firm in the UK or Gibraltar
- Currently working at a recognised company in the UK or Gibraltar
- Have a broad knowledge of Non Contentious Company Law matters
- Good academic qualifications
- Highly computer proficient, specifically in Microsoft word, and excel
- 3 years plus PQE experience working in a commercial litigation environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, spoken and negotiation)
- A commercial and common-sense approach
- Willingness to work hard
- Ability to work effectively as part of a small team in Gibraltar
- Feel comfortable working on your own initiative with a certain amount of autonomy.
- An appetite to use and develop wider legal skills/knowledge
If you are seeking an exciting challenge in your Legal career within a commercially fast paced environment then please send your CV without delay as the client is interviewing.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999 or e-mail Angelique.email@example.com.
Skills: Non Contentious Work Barrister , Company Law , Qualified Lawyer , Gibraltar , Probate