|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Banking and Operations Specialist | Commercial | Excellent Salary Package| Gibraltar
SRGEurope are actively recruiting for a strategic and meticulous Banking and Operations Specialist to join a growing commercial office based in Gibraltar. The Banking and Operations Specialist role will be working directly alongside the Director of Banking in a fast paced role covering multiple tasks listed below, you will ideally have a background in Private Banking in a client focussed role with knowledge of investments, Company and Trust structures.
This is a truly a career enhancing opportunity in Gibraltar, such opportunities are rare. Software expertise would be a great advantage.
What's on offer to you
- Excellent Basic Salary to reflect your experience
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible working conditions
- Opportunity to be working with Directors and Business owners
What You Will Be Doing
- Opening bank and custody accounts with approved financial institutions
- Administration relating to the day-to-day operation of bank and custody accounts, including preparation of transaction documentation (flow charts, instructions and due diligence)
- Administration relating to new financial investments, e.g. fund subscriptions
- Administration relating to the maintenance of bank and custody accounts to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Implementation of the Office's wealth management platform
- Maintenance and reconciliation of data
- Preparation of Management Information
- Maintenance of KYC files
- Compilation of information required by regulators and service providers
- Electronic filing in accordance with the Office's standards
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Past experience within a Private Bank, with knowledge of financial investments, Company and Trust structures, and familiarity with bank KYC requirements
- Intermediate to Advanced user of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Work, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio)
- AAT qualified not essential but numeracy is a key requirement
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
If you are an experienced Banking and Operations Specialist and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
Please send your CV without delay if you are keen to be considered for this challenging CFO opportunity with a thriving Family office. Contact Angelique Pearson FCMA ,Managing Director email@example.com or call +35020069999 for an informal discussion.
Keywords: Private Banking | Banking and Operations | Investments | Company and Trust Structures |Gibraltar