|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
Backend Developer |Gibraltar (Remote Europe) | Competitive Salary + Benefits
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Backend Developer for a software development company who provides IT outsourcing, custom web and mobile development solutions.
If you are an experienced Backend Developer and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Remote working
- Excellent salary
- Opportunity to work for a gaming start-up
What You Will Be Doing
- Participating in design and development activities as required for specific projects allocated
- Understand the project requirement and able to implement and complete the allocated modules independently.
- Follows established development and testing procedures to ensure quality software development which meets the requirements
- Creates and maintains documentation regarding systems being developed in order to ensure long-term maintainability
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- BTech or equivalent degree from a reputed institute
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java, Spring Boot, nodeJS
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Knowledge and experience of working on NodeJS will be added advantage.
- AWS and cloud-based setup and architecture knowledge and experience will be added advantage.
- Experience with test-driven development
If you are an experienced Backend Developer, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar.
Java, gaming, Spring, Node.js