|City of London, London||Salary: £40000 - £60000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Back-End Software Developer | Salary £40,000 - £60,000 (negotiable) plus benefits including 30 days holiday | International Software Company | London
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Senior Back-End Software Developer who has exceptional back-end coding skills and the ability to work with complex algorithms. Our client developed a second-generation Framework, based on HTML5, ExtJS, Node.js, C++ (addon Node.js) and mongoDB technologies. This unique Web framework allows to generate a new breed of multi-tenant, collaborative Web applications.
Back-End Software Developer duties include but are not limited to:
- Your strong back-end development experience and keen interest in working with complex algorithms will be essential for this role.
- You will develop and evolve a project the company is working on and build / redesign / make improvements where necessary
- Investigate what is not working within the existing platform and improve it
- As the project is due to launch in test to selected users in September, and is currently in the early stages there will be a lot of work to do.
- Ability to solve complex problems
- You will take ownership of improving the software engine and collaborate occasionally with a highly skilled team in the office.
Back-End Software Developer skills and experience required:
- Exceptional back-end coding skills
- Ability to work with complex Algorithms
- Experience developing new systems and improving on existing ones
- Problem-solver and someone creative
- Someone who is interested in designing standards, protocols and frameworks, to be used in Internet applications.
- Someone who is willing to learn and are also willing to bring their ideas and exchange to reach the best possible solution.
Our client is an exciting company within the software industry and offers you the opportunity to join a highly talented team producing products for a global client base.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.