|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Back-end Product Manager | Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package, relocation assistance |Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Back-end Product Manager to join a high profile and fast growing online gaming company in Malta. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work force.
We are looking for a Casino Backend product expert with a proven understanding of the entire gaming environment and business needs.
Reporting to the Head of Products, the Back-end Product Manager will be in-charge of defining our gaming platform through requirements gathering and understanding the business needs, writing detailed specifications as user stories and supporting the development teams through the entire development cycle.
The job requires deep understanding in Gaming platform components, bonus flows, Payments, games integrations and more.
- Work closely with the head of products to define our gaming platform and features.
- Define and Analyze business requirements and write detailed and comprehensive user stories
- Master the creation of functional specifications as stories for the development teams, ensuring the stories flow throughout the product development life cycle to ensure quality and timely delivery.
- Manage the product Backlog and support the developers through the agile development process.
- Manage integrations with 3rd party games and tools.
- At least 2-4 years of product management experience.
- Proven knowledge and experience in developing gaming systems and back office platforms.
- Deep understanding of the Gaming/Casino environments, including Bonus systems, payment systems and system integrations.
- Solid technical background with understanding of software development life cycle and web technologies
- Proven experience working in an Agile-scrum environment.
- Team Player with high level of communication skills.
- Experience with BI and analytics tools - an advantage.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.