|Spain,||Salary: €25000 - €40000 per annum|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Rob Tully|
Are you a passionate Back End Developer with solid experience coding Web Applications in Python seeking a new challenge? Do you have a sound understanding of Template engines, Mercurial and Linux? Would you be interested in working in Madrid, Spain?
How can we persuade you to apply?
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an ambitious Back End Developer with a technical skillset in Python and SQL Databases for one of our clients in Madrid. The successful Back End Developer will join a talented development team working on developing web applications for a highly dynamic platform.
If you have the required skills and experience why not APPLY NOW to find out more.
The appointed Back End Developer Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years commercial experience in Back End Development coding in Python.
- Strong Knowledge of Django Frameworks or similar
- Proficient in SQL DBs (PostreSQ:, MYSQL or SQL Server)
- Sound understanding of Version Control Systems such as Mercurial, Git or SVN
- Highly skilled in Linux OS - Ubuntu, Derbian, RedHat, Fedora or CentOs
- Confident, hard working team player, able to work collaboratively as well as on his/her own when required
Our client is one of Europe's younger Financial Services providers who have grown significantly over the past few years. They are seeking, committed candidates who are looking to grow their careers with the same amount of energy and drive they have. Backed by an impressive global investor, this organisation can promise a fun, yet extremely rewarding working environment with a flat hierarchical structure. They are committed to developing and providing dynamic, cutting-edge applications to the Financial Services industry and do this using newer technologies. If you are passionate about technology and wish to work within a dynamic and progressive culture, then this is the role for you.