|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Up to €55000 per annum + Plus Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Gaming Business / Product Analyst |Salary To 55,000 Euros | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Business / Product Analyst (Gaming) to join a high profile and fast growing company in Malta. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force. The Business / Product Analyst (Gaming) must have an understanding of gaming platform components including payments, bonus flows, games integration etc.
Business / Product Analyst (Gaming) Responsibilities:
- The Business/Product analyst will assist in the development of the gaming platform via:
- Analysis of business requirements
- Writing detailed specifications & highly comprehensive user stories
- Creation of functional specifications as stories for the development teams, ensuring stories flow throughout the product development life cycle to ensure quality and timely delivery.
- Support developers through the agile development process.
Business / Product Analyst (Gaming) Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 + years of business analysis or product management experience in iGaming.
- Proven experience in writing product specifications.
- Understanding of the Gaming/Casino environments, such as bonus systems, payment systems and system integrations.
- Understanding of software development life cycle and web technologies.
- Proven experience working in an Agile-scrum environment.
- Team Player with high level of communication skills.
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken.
Our client have a strong market share and play a dominant role in their sector. They offer ample opportunities to progress your career.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.