|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
B2B Analyst | Gaming | Competitive salary + excellent benefits package, relocation assistance |
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a B2B Analyst. The B2B Analyst will be a highly motivated and curious problem solver with a passion for understanding data.
B2B Analyst Responsibilities:
- Ability to understand business needs and translate those into technical designs and solutions..
- Collaborate effectively with the teams and forge close working partnerships.
- Ability to train the business community in BI reporting to promote adoption of tools.
- Knowledge of database and data warehouse design, ability to query SQL across multiple platforms.
- Time management skills and the ability to multitask without direct supervision.
- Ability to communicate to all levels clearly, concisely and effectively in written presentation and verbal form.
B2B Analyst Requirements:
- Previous analytical experience.
- Experience of working in an online gaming environment is desirable.
- Experience working with data visualization tools such as Microstrategy, Tableau, etc.
- High level of SQL working with large datasets.
- Highly motivated and curious problem solver with a passion for understanding data and using it to extract the meaningful narrative to make effective change.
- Proven experience of using large data sets to conduct deep-dive analyses into key business initiatives/trends and turning the output into actionable Insight.
- Working in a commercial team with a focus on targets, budgets.
- Defining the analytical plan to solve complex business problems.
- Being proactive and delivering insights, which feed the business strategy/goals.
- Influencing key stakeholders to change decisions if the data suggests a different course of action.
- Customer-focused insight, e.g. customer segmentation, loyalty programs.
- Degree or equivalent - subject with a high level of numeracy (Mathematical, social science, economics)
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +356 277 82156 or +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
SQL | Analytical | Online gaming | Degree | Datasets knowledge | BI