|Glasgow, Scotland||Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
Auditor - Digital Audit | Big 4 Chartered Accountancy firm, Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package + flexible working | Qualified ACA, ACCA, ICAS, or equivalent, Chartered Accountants | Based in Glasgow
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit for an Auditor - Digital Audit to join a leading Big 4 Chartered Accountancy firm in Glasgow. As a Digital Audit Commercial Auditor, you'll spend the majority of your time focussing on the IT systems and controls of the audit or 'Auditing Digital' for commercial clients. You'll have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients and technologies across a broad mix of industries, focussing on how technology auditing supports the financial audit of our clients.
Auditor General Duties
- Delivering complex technology audits
- Proactively assisting in the management of several clients and teams
- Training, coaching and leading junior staff
- Establishing effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contributing to the development of your own and your team's technical acumen
- Keeping up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Continuing to develop internal relationships
Auditor Skills and Experience Required
- University Degree
- ACA, ICAS, ACCA, CIMA and/or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) qualification, or equivalent
- Experience with non-FS, commercial clients
- Specialist system experience (i.e. SAP, Oracle, SQL, Python)
- Experience in evaluating technology that supports financial & operational systems and related business processes
- External auditing experience, including evaluating controls over financial and/or IT/operational processes
- Experience in managing & mentoring junior colleagues
- Experience in working in complex environments
- Strong time management skills, including flexibility to work with shifting priorities and client needs
- Client relationship-building and management skills
- Excellent communicator
Our client embraces diversity both in their people and the work you'll do. They deliver the very highest quality audit to the world's leading companies. They offer flexible working. They pride themselves on their global reputation as a trusted place to do business, whilst giving their people access to the best opportunities and lots of variety through your team, internal secondments and international assignments.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 0131 510 0024 or 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.