|Glasgow, Scotland||Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
Auditor - Asset Wealth Management CASS | Big 4 Chartered Accountancy firm | Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package + flexible working | Glasgow or Edinburgh
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit for an Auditor - Asset Wealth Management CASS to join a leading Big 4 Chartered Accountancy firm in Glasgow or Edinburgh. This role will be involved in supporting clients to protect their customers through technical advice and robust testing of their CASS control frameworks. The role involves working directly with clients to deliver high quality CASS audits, other assurance and advisory services, helping to drive ambitious technology agenda and supporting the build out of national CASS team across the UK.
Auditor General Duties
- Part of our team in providing services to our Asset Wealth Management clients
- Delivering CASS audit and advisory projects over a diverse range of our clients within set deadlines
- Conducting fieldwork in accordance with our clients CASS audit methodology and quality assurance standards, communicating findings to clients and preparing written reports
- Building effective working relationships with clients and team members
- Leading and coaching junior staff
- Proactively developing technical knowledge through self-study, training, qualifications and industry reading
- Helping transform and change our approach to CASS work with strong focus on the development and use of technology
Auditor Skills and Experience Required
- Ideally, an external audit, internal audit or risk/controls background, however all applications will be considered
- Experience in delivering audits and reviews - this does not have to be CASS specific
- A passion for delivering value and insight to clients through our audit services
- Experience of risk and control identification and performing controls testing
- Strong analytical and engagement management skills
- Experience in providing coaching and feedback for junior staff and identifying development opportunities
- Experience of identifying and effectively reporting issues and recommendations for improvement to clients
- Ability to adapt and re-prioritise quickly in dynamic circumstances and deliver under tight deadlines
- Previous experience in working with a variety of large to medium sized clients within professional services
Our client embraces diversity both in their people and the work you'll do. They deliver the very highest quality audit to the world's leading companies. They offer flexible working. They pride themselves on their global reputation as a trusted place to do business, whilst giving their people access to the best opportunities and lots of variety through your team, internal secondments and international assignments.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 0131 510 0024 or 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.