|Scotland||Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
Auditor - Asset Wealth Management | Big 4 Chartered Accountancy firm, Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package + flexible working, ACA, ACCA, ICAS qualified or part qualified or equivalent, Glasgow or Edinburgh |
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit for an experienced Auditor - Asset Wealth Management. As an Auditor, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience. Our client works with a significant number of fund houses from large, global asset managers to small, boutique firms. This role provides an outstanding opportunity for individuals with experience in UK Funds audit or administration to join an established team and gain exposure to a high profile Funds client portfolio. Our clients Edinburgh operation remains not only the second largest financial centre in the UK, but one of Europe's main hubs.
Auditor General Duties
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
- Train and lead staff
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Continue to develop internal relationships
Auditor Skills and Experience Required
- ACA/ACCA (or equivalent) fully qualified or part qualified ACA /ACCA (or equivalent) and working towards your full ACA/ACCA (or equivalent) qualification or equivalent work experience in Audit
- UK GAAP, the Statement of Recommended Practice for UK Authorised Funds
- Collective Investment Schemes sourcebook experience
- Strong communication and project management skills
- IFRS, UK GAAP, and SOX experience
- A desire to further your career and personal development
- You will have strong relationship building skills with both clients and other internal teams and a proactive approach to problem solving.
Our client embraces diversity both in their people and the work you'll do. They deliver the very highest quality audit to the world's leading companies. They offer flexible working. They pride themselves on their global reputation as a trusted place to do business, whilst giving their people access to the best opportunities and lots of variety through your team, internal secondments and international assignments.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail email@example.com or alternatively call 0131 510 0024 or 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.