|West Midlands, England||Salary: + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
Audit Trainee - Part Qualified - West Midlands | Competitive salary plus benefits including pension, flexible working, generous holiday entitlement plus holiday buying, free onsite parking | ICAEW, ACCA, AAT |
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an Audit Trainee - West Midlands to join a leading well respected Chartered Accountancy firm. The role will provide complete and efficient delivery to the audit department management team in West Midlands. This is a mixed role that will include undertaking audits and accounts work, both in the office and at client premises.
- Produce straightforward draft financial statements in statutory format using the firm's accounting software
- Complete disclosure checklists for companies preparing accounts under UK GAAP
- Prepare audit planning documentation for review by the supervisor
- Attend simple stock stakes
- Carry out basic audit tests as part of a team in relation to other statutory or non-statutory audits and due diligence work
- Prepare annual returns and other documents for filing with Companies House
- Complete company statutory books
- Identify basic tax adjustments arising from accounts production and audit work
- Prepare simple corporation tax returns using the firm's taxation software
- Applicants may be a graduate/AAT qualified and/or part qualified ICAS/ACCA
- Professional training experience should have been broad based with exposure to a good range of clients both in size and sector
- 1-2 years' experience in the delivery of external audit or accounting services. A range of experience across client type and size would be desirable but is not essential
- Seeks self-development and provides support that enables others to develop within the firm
- In addition to the above the individual should be organised and commercially minded. They should display a flexible, professional approach and have the confidence and ability to establish credibility with Partners and clients
Our client have a specialised team of individuals, enabling them to provide clients with a first class tailored service. With their wealth of experience they pride themselves on delivering an unparalleled service to all clients, whatever their size or sector. They are a growing firm with lots of progression opportunities.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sarah Cairns, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.