|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Audit Supervisor | Salary £Competative |Gibraltar
SRG Europe are recruiting for an Audit Supervisor to join a well-respected accountancy firm in Gibraltar. The firm are in the Top 15 firms in the UK and are able to offer the successful candidate a clear career progression and opportunities. The Audit Supervisor will work alongside and report to the Audit Manager in Gibraltar.
Audit Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge and application of auditing and accounting standards;
- Ensure audits run to budget and review points are adequately cleared;
- Actively listens to determine client needs and clearly communicates these to the Audit Manager;
- Actively enhance existing relationships with new clients and seek to discuss wider business issues in order to identify their needs;
- Maintain regular communication with all levels of the client service team;
- Convey a genuine interest in and understanding of the clients business and industry;
- Ensure any professional, technical or client service problem or request is resolved in a timely manner;
- Retain clients by maintaining a good relationship and keeping in regular contact;
- Use the firm's software packages in an efficient and effective manner to ensure client service and deliverables;
- Identifies risks at the planning stage, directs the audit and handles risks appropriately;
- Recognise business and audit implications where controls are absent, ineffective or inefficient;
- Give constructive, timely and direct feedback to junior staff on performance;
- Communicate decisions and performance expectations clearly and keep the team well informed;
- Manage a number of responsibilities and be able to delegate effectively to team members;
- Support the team when a client fails to deliver;
- Give feedback to team members on a timely basis;
- Debrief at the end of an audit;
Audit Supervisor Requirements:
- Have an appropriate accountancy qualification, ACCA, AAT, or similar;
- Have at least 2 years' experience in an audit environment;
- Relationship management and interpersonal skills;
- Project management;
- Presentation skills;
- Problem solving, and decision making; and
- PC literate, particularly with Excel and Word.
- AAT qualified with relevant Audit working experience.
- Attention to detail to ensure high quality audit work.
- Competent in planning and completing the auditing of client accounts.
- Experience managing a team of junior staff members.
Are you ACA/ACCA qualified with significant experience performing high quality audit work within practice? The Audit Team at our Birmingham office are currently looking for a Supervisor who would be tasked with planning and completing the auditing of client accounts to a consistently high standard, ensuring clients receive a high quality service in all aspects.
As an accomplished and assured Auditor you will ensure all work carried out is in compliance with government legislation, supervising and guiding more junior members of the team and ensuring client and statutory deadlines are routinely met and exceeded. You will work closely with the Audit Manager in investigating all audit issues, ensuring appropriate consideration is given to audit risk and accounting technical matters and arriving at suitable proposals or solutions.
A passion for audit is at the heart of our business, and you would play an important role in helping deliver and develop the service we offer.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or to call us on UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
FINANCE | ACA | ACCA | AUDIT | CHARTERED ACCOUNTANCY | GIBRALTAR