|West Midlands, W. Midlands, England||Salary: Competitve Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Morgan Bowden|
Audit Supervisor | Salary £42,500 + excellent benefits | Birmingham
SRG Europe are recruiting for an Audit Supervisor to join a well-respected accountancy firm in Birmingham city centre. The firm are within the Top 15 firms in the UK and are able to offer the successful candidate market leading benefits package as well as clear career progression and opportunities.
Audit Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Ensuring all work is carried out in compliance with government legislation.
- Supervising and guiding more junior members of the team.
- Ensuring client and statutory deadlines are routinely met and exceeded.
- Reporting directly to the Audit Manager to assist with the investigation of all audit issues.
Audit Supervisor Requirements:
- ACA/ACCA qualified.
- 5+ years' experience within practice.
- Attention to detail to ensure high quality audit work.
- Competent in planning and completing the auditing of client accounts.
- Experience managing a team of junior staff members.
Are you ACA/ACCA qualified with significant experience performing high quality audit work within practice? The Audit Team at our Birmingham office are currently looking for a Supervisor who would be tasked with planning and completing the auditing of client accounts to a consistently high standard, ensuring clients receive a high quality service in all aspects.
As an accomplished and assured Auditor you will ensure all work carried out is in compliance with government legislation, supervising and guiding more junior members of the team and ensuring client and statutory deadlines are routinely met and exceeded. You will work closely with the Audit Manager in investigating all audit issues, ensuring appropriate consideration is given to audit risk and accounting technical matters and arriving at suitable proposals or solutions.
A passion for audit is at the heart of our business, and you would play an important role in helping deliver and develop the service we offer.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or to call us on UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
FINANCE | ACA | ACCA | AUDIT | CHARTERED ACCOUNTANCY | BIRMINGHAM