|West Midlands, England||Salary: + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Morgan Bowden|
Audit Senior / Assistant Manager | Salary £42,500 upwards plus an excellent tailored training scheme, individual and team bonus + other benefits | Birmingham
SRG Europe are working closely with a world-class accountancy firm who are looking to appoint a new Audit Senior/Assistant Manager to join their large team in the Birmingham office.
The successful applicant will have the responsibility of handling complex audit procedures across a broad range of industries. Helping clients meet their reporting requirement through reporting on financial statements.
This opportunity requires someone who can take initiate and seek out opportunities, someone who is creative and confident as the role will be to work with some of the firms most complex client issues.
- Leading the team in fieldwork whilst working with the manager to manage performance and keep engagement leaders updated on audit engagements.
- Completing audit processes and documenting higher-risk areas to increase your technical and business skills in areas including revenue, financial instruments and income taxes.
- Engaging clients and providing authoritative advice and professionalism throughout transactions.
- Constantly developing your understanding of current market trends and processes and sharing your knowledge to develop junior colleagues.
- Understanding our clients' unique ambitions and needs and referring them to colleagues in other teams and areas to broaden our business relationships where possible.
- Hold ACA/ACCA/CA or an equivalent qualification (partially or fully qualified).
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience within audit.
- Experienced in auditing large organisations and be confident interacting with senior level clients and management to develop and maintain business relationships.
- Experience leading the planning, execution and reporting on audits.
- Have a proven track record of project management skills.
- Take a proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions.
- Knowledge of SOX 404.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or to call us on UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
FINANCE | ACA | ACCA | AUDIT | CHARTERED ACCOUNTANCY | BIRMINGHAM