|Edinburgh, Scotland||Salary: Competitive + Bonus|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sean Miller|
Audit Senior Manager | ACCA, Audit | Edinburgh
SRGEurope are currently recruiting for an Audit Senior Manager in Edinburgh to work for a top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants who have an esteemed partnership culture, which helps the way they work together to ensure the best professional services. As the Audit Senior Manager in the Edinburgh office you will have responsibility for managing a wide portfolio of clients that operate in a range of sectors, reporting directly to the partners. The position would also involve some accounts preparation work, as well as one-off assignments and special work, as required.
Senior Manager Responsibilities
- Managing the audit process
- Managing and monitoring progress of work and budgets
- Managing a wide portfolio of clients
- Ensuring all work is delivered on time and to a high standard
- Supervising and coaching qualified staff and trainees
- Liaison with tax team
- Opportunities to work on special assignments and projects
- We provide regular technical training and soft skills development to help support your development and progression.
Senior Manager Requirements
- ACA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Educated up to degree level.
- Significant experience of delivering audit and other assurance services to major clients, including listed (full list and AIM) clients and clients with international interests.
- Excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Managing and developing staff (not only audit teams), i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, recruiting etc.
- Business development experience, able to identify and convert opportunities to sell work.
Edinburgh is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, it is a bustling city with a fantastic location. Green hills, close to sea, fabulous architecture and buildings and the red cliffs. It is a gastronomical city, not just for haggis and neeps and tatties and it goes without saying it is the mecca for whisky drinkers. There is so much to see and do, including Arthurs Seat, Scott Monument and the National Museum of Scotland and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival is now an internationally famous live annual event.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us 0207 183 6462, we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
ACA | ACCA | CA | Audit Senior | GAAP | Chartered Accountants | Edinburgh