|Edinburgh, Scotland||Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
Audit Senior Manager | Financial Services | Banking | Big 4 Chartered Accountancy firm, Competitive salary + excellent bonus + car allowance + benefits package + flexible working, ACA, ACCA, ICAS qualified or equivalent | Edinburgh or Glasgow
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit for an experienced Audit Senior Manager within their - Financial Services - Banking team. Your main role will be to interact with Financial Services leaders in Scotland whilst leading and mentoring a diverse team of individuals. As an audit professional you will be part of a global multidisciplinary group of experts focused on providing services to your clients as they respond to regulatory reform, manage the capital life cycle and improve business operations.
Audit Senior Manager General Duties
- Build and develop high performing and diverse teams by creating a trusting, supportive and inclusive team environment
- Be recognised as a respected and supportive mentor
- Provide strategic and relevant insight, connectivity and responsiveness to all clients that anticipates their needs
- Take ownership of the execution of high quality audit work on more complex audit engagements, including management of risk, independence and professional scepticism
- Manage key components of multiple audit engagements including the strategy, planning, risk assessment, team management, engagement economics and delivery of exceptional client service
- Challenge the effectiveness of the audit strategy and approach for all engagements
- Maximise operational efficiency with a focus on key performance drivers and improve operational practices by leading and implementing new audit solutions and enablers
- Maximise business development opportunities through leveraging networks across service lines and geographies
Audit Senior Manager Skills and Experience Required
- ACA/ CA/ ACCA (ICAEW, ICAS, Irish Institute (or equivalent international qualification)
- Excellent technical and industry sector expertise
- Financial Services audit experience with a focus on Banking and Capital Markets preferred
- PCAOB Audit experience would be a distinct advantage
- Project/financial management skills, ensure multiple projects are completed on an accurate and timely basis and within budget
- Demonstrate successful management of a number of major clients/projects (e.g. with sizeable listed/regulated client's)
- Team and peer leadership skills
- Business development skills, ability to identify and pursue new opportunities
Our client is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, this starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Superb long term career progression opportunities. They pride themselves on nurturing and progressing their employees.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 0131 510 0024 or 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.