|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Audit Senior Manager - Excellent Salary + bonus + an extensive benefits package to include Car parking, pension and more | Gibraltar | EU applicants only
SRGEurope is recruiting for an International Chartered Accountancy firm with a base in Gibraltar. The appointed Audit Manager will deal with all matters relating to the management of a varied portfolio of clients in Gibraltar, UK and other jurisdictions. They will also provide assistance to Partners/Directors in both client work and in the management of the group and on occasions the wider firm. In return, our client is offering an excellent salary package and benefits within an organisation where you will be recognised, rewarded and have the opportunity to excel, progress and share in the company success.
The appointed Audit Manager Main Duties will be:
- Managing a client portfolio on behalf of the client the portfolio is likely to include high-profile egaming and financial institutions. This will involve managing client relationships and a team of auditors at various levels of experience and qualification.
- Responsibility for all aspects of the audit process from managing planning meetings and ensuring audit files are prepared, reviewed and completed to an exceptionally high standard within deadlines for Partner approval.
- Proactively driving the audit process from start to finish, ensuring that the client deadline is met through an efficient and effective audit, delivering a high quality of service
- Managing, coaching and effectively leading a team to provide an efficient and effective audit service to our clients.
- Managing multiple deadlines and relationships, both internally and externally, with staff, managers, directors and clients, highlighting audit issues and risks and ensuring all queries are dealt with through the team.
- Managing budgetary aspects of client portfolio, driving efficiency, value and lock-up, to maximise cash flow.
- Supporting all business development activity, and being responsible for a specific industry sector or technical area, and being regarded as the "expert" in that particular field.
- Assisting in the delivery of other accounting/advisory services to client companies as required.
- Building meaningful working relationships with clients, using this network of contacts to identify selling opportunities.
The appointed Audit Manager Profile is:
- Required ACA/ACCA qualified
- Educated up to degree level is ideal
- 8 to 10 years plus PQE experience in a recognised Audit environment.
- 5 years plus years' experience of successfully managing and motivating teams of people.
- Good working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Excellent leadership skills and can provide constructive review feedback
- Both flexible and adaptable to varying commercial situations
- Project Management experience.
Our client is an International Chartered Accountancy firm based in Gibraltar. They offer a unique environment to attract the best candidates and provide them with real career opportunities. Gibraltar is a recognised financial jurisdiction with an excellent working environment, sunshine 300 days and a wealth of activities and places to explore.
Do you have what it takes to be their newly appointed Audit Manager?
Apply now without delay to find out more, our client is already booking interview slots
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Audit Senior Manager | ACA | ACCA | Audit | Top 6 | Client Management