|City of London, London||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
Audit Senior (Film & TV) | Competitive salary plus benefits including life assurance, paid overtime or time off in lieu, interest free season ticket loan, pension, annual salary reviews, profit sharing, childcare vouchers | Audit / Chartered Accountancy | London
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an Audit Senior (Film & TV) to join a Top 20 chartered accountancy firm with offices in London. Our client is looking for an experienced and confident individual to work predominantly within the Film & TV Team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Typical audit/accountancy work and more specialist work:
- Preparation and audit of British film certifications
- Preparation of production expenditure analyses for inclusion in tax returns
- Preparation and audit of production cost reports for both individual productions and co-productions
- Preparation and audit of funding applications and reports
- Preparation of business plans and financial models to reflect varied businesses and opportunities within the film and television industries
- Preparation of valuations for film titles, film libraries, income streams and other intellectual property
Specialist Skills and Experience required:
- Degree educated
- Professional training experience and exposure to a range of sectors and clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
Our client is a well established Top 20 chartered accountancy firm, with offices across the UK. They provide their exceptional training and long term career development opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us on 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Skills: Audit, Audit Senior, Television, Film, Media, Studio, Production, ACA, ACCA