|Belfast, County Antrim||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Morgan Bowden|
COMMERCIAL AUDITOR | SALARY CIRCA €39,000 DOE, INCLUDING BENEFITS | CHARTERED ACCOUNTANCY, BIG 4 | BELFAST
SRG Europe are working with a leading chartered accountancy firm who are looking to appoint a new Audit Senior to join the commercial audit department in their Belfast office.
Commercial Auditor Responsibilities:
- Ensuring all work is carried out in compliance with government legislation.
- Supervising and guiding more junior members of the team.
- Ensuring client and statutory deadlines are routinely met and exceeded.
- Reporting directly to the Audit Manager to assistant with the investigation of all audit issues.
- Manage a large client portfolio with large annual turnovers.
Commercial Auditor Requirements:
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent qualification, preferably first time passes.
- 3+ years' experience within a Top 20 chartered accountancy practice.
- Experienced with IFRS/ UK GAAP.
- A proven track record of managing large commercial clients.
- Attention to detail to ensure high quality audit work.
- Competent in planning and completing the auditing of client accounts.
- Experience managing a team of junior staff members.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
FINANCE| ACA | ACCA | AUDIT | CHARTERED ACCOUNTANCY | BELFAST | AUDITOR