|Inverness, Highlands||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
Audit Senior | Audit / Chartered Accountancy | Competitive salary plus paid overtime, benefits including life assurance, paid overtime or time off in lieu, interest free season ticket loan, pension, annual salary reviews, profit sharing | Inverness
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an Audit Senior to join a Top 20 award winning chartered accountancy firm with offices in Inverness. Our client is looking for an experienced and confident individual to work on a wide range of clients within your client portfolio.
Audit Senior Responsibilities
- Leading a range of audits.
- Demonstrate a passion for delivering quality and ensures that client needs are met, benefiting both the client and the firm.
- Defines performance measures and continuously looks to assess, improve and achieve objectives.
- Sets priorities, defines activities, gives responsibilities and plans work so that results are achieved on time.
- Seeks self-development and provides support that enables others to develop within the firm.
- Works cooperatively with others, positively influences them and ensures team participation to support the firm's goals.
- Thinks widely and laterally to identify and consider different options before determining the best solution.
- Listens to, understands and communicates confidently with others in a clear, concise, polite and purposeful way.
- Motivates self and others to succeed for the benefit of the firm.
Audit Senior Requirements
- CA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Degree educated
- Professional training experience and exposure to a range of sectors and clients
- Experienced Audit professional able to demonstrate a passion for delivering quality and ensures that client needs are met, benefiting both the client and the firm
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
Our client is a well established Top 20 chartered accountancy firm, with offices across the UK. They provide their exceptional training and long term career development opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sarah Cairns Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Audit | Audit Senior | ACA | ACCA | ICAS | Chartered Accountant