|Edinburgh, Scotland||Salary: Competitive + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
Audit Senior | Top 15 National Accountancy Firm | Qualified ACCA, CA, ACA | Excellent salary + bonus and benefits | Edinburgh
SRGEurope are currently recruiting for an Audit Senior to work for one of the Top 15 firms of Chartered Accountants specialising in professional services for SME type businesses. The appointed Audit Senior will be part of their exceptional support structure for over 35,000 companies and business owners around the UK. The Audit Senior will ideally be a recently qualified CA or ACA or ACCA or equivalent, ideally with some SME Audit type experience. This is a genuine career opportunity for candidates looking to progress their Audit career and have high level exposure to quality clients.
Audit Senior Responsibilities
- Support the management of a large portfolio of clients including Sole Traders, Partnerships, Limited Companies and Owner Managed Businesses
- All aspects of accounts preparation through to financial statements
- Tax computations
- Provide advisory services for all clients
- Reporting as required by client
- Working to tight deadlines
- Liaise closely with other team members providing support when required
Audit Senior Requirements
- You will need be a newly qualified ACA or ACCA or equivalent
- Must have strong financial accounts and proven Audit background
- Ideally have lead Audits from start to completion and understand the requirements for preparing financial statements for Partner sign off.
- This role will also require you to mentor junior members of staff and CA students.
Edinburgh is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, it is a bustling city with a fantastic location. Green hills, close to sea, fabulous architecture and buildings and the red cliffs. It is a gastronomical city, not just for haggis and neeps and tatties and it goes without saying it is the mecca for whisky drinkers. There is so much to see and do, including Arthurs Seat, Scott Monument and the National Museum of Scotland and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival is now an internationally famous live annual event.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us 0207 183 6462, we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
ACA | ACCA | CA | Audit Senior | GAAP | Chartered Accountants | Edinburgh