|Glasgow, Scotland||Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
Public Sector Audit Senior or Assistant Manager, Big 4 Chartered Accountancy firm, Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package + flexible working, ACA, ACCA, ICAS qualified or equivalent, Glasgow or Edinburgh
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit for an experienced Audit Senior or Assistant Manager within my clients growing public sector team.
Auditor General Duties
- Leading fieldwork, managing performance and keeping engagement leads updated on audit engagements.
- Engaging clients and demonstrating professionalism throughout the process.
- Constantly developing your understanding of public sector service developments and sharing your knowledge to develop junior colleagues.
- Completing audit processes and documenting higher-risk areas to increase your technical and business skills
- Engaging clients and providing authoritative advice and professionalism throughout transactions
- Constantly developing your understanding of current market trends and processes and sharing your knowledge to develop junior colleagues
Auditor Skills and Experience Required
- ACA/CA/ACCA (ICAEW, ICAS, Irish Institute or equivalent international qualification) -preferably first time passes
- Significant experience leading the planning, execution and reporting on audits
- Proven project management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and a collaborative approach to management
- Proven experience in delivering external audit and assurance engagements.
- Ideally have previous experience in a public sector audit environment
Our client is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, this starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Superb long term career progression opportunities. They pride themselves on nurturing and progressing their employees.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail email@example.com or alternatively call 0131 510 0024 or 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.