|Manchester, Greater Manchester||Salary: Competitve Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Morgan Bowden|
Audit Senior |Competitive salary plus benefits including life assurance, paid overtime, annual salary reviews, profit sharing | ACCA | ACA | Manchester
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an Audit Senior to join an award winning Top 20 chartered accountancy firm with offices in Manchester. The Manchester audit team, which provides a wide range of audit, advisory, accounting and tax services to our clients and to provide support to the partners and managers. The mix of work for the Audit Senior in the team is varied and consists of a few hundred clients including limited companies, partnerships, high net worth individuals and trusts.
Audit Senior Responsibilities:
- Management and delivery of accounts and audit assignments
- Supervise, delegate and review work of juniors
- Deliver information to client in timely manner
- Display in depth client and technical knowledge
- Identify cross selling opportunities
- Manage client communication in effective manner
- Monitor chargeability on a weekly basis
- Plan Audit assignments, including budgeting and use of analytical review
- Lead audits
- Identify where there are shortfalls of work to cover chargeability and alert Managers
- Communicate to management progress on workload and plan for efficient completion
Audit Senior Requirements:
- Applicants may be CA/ACA/ACCA qualified and good pass rates in the professional exams would also be expected.
- Professional training experience should have been broad based with exposure to a wide range of clients both in size and sector, although experience of owner managed businesses is preferred.
- Previous experience of using computerised audit packages is useful.
- Experience should also include providing detailed journal assistance to clients where necessary.
- Thinks widely and laterally to identify and consider different options before determining the best solution.
- Motivates self and others to succeed for the benefit of the firm.
- Excellent communicator
Our client is one of the UK's top 20 accountancy practices with a network of nine offices in the UK plus offices in Guernsey, Geneva and Zurich. They provide excellent training and development opportunities for staff. They are also very proud to have been named as one of 'Britain's Top Employers' for the 14th consecutive year.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sarah Cairns, Recruitment Consultant on 0131 510 0024.
ACCA | ACA | MANCHESTER | AUDIT SENIOR | CHARTERED ACCOUNTANCY