|Edinburgh, Scotland||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
Our client is looking for an Audit Manager to become part of the Edinburgh Audit team which provides a wide range of advisory, audit and accounting services to our charity and commercial clients. The Audit Manager in this group will have responsibility for managing a wide range of charity and commercial clients that operate in different sectors and provide support in the tender process to win new work in this field. Our client will also provide the manager with regular technical training and also with the necessary soft skills development that will help them progress quickly.
The Audit Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing the audit process
- Ensures agreed deliverables are within the set time frame
- Budgeting and invoicing clients
- Staff planning and management of them during the course of the audit
- Inclusion of tender process when necessary
- Networking opportunities
- You should be CA/ACCA qualified with a good exam record.
- Experience in the Not-for-Profit sector
- Experience of managing a portfolio of small to large charity and commercial audit clients.
- Good understanding of FRS102 and Charity SORP experience.
- Experienced with systems such as Excel, Word, Caseware and CCH Accounts Production.
- Outgoing and resilient, with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Self-motivated, display a positive approach and have the ability to get things done.
- Confidence and professionalism to establish credibility at all levels, be commercially minded and have a clear perception of client requirements.
Our client's style is personal and they value their strong client relationships and genuinely partner-led service. Providing excellent training and development opportunities for staff is an important part of what they do, as their long - standing Investors in People accreditation demonstrates, also they have been named as one of 'Britain's Top Employers' for the twelfth consecutive year.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information!
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
CTA , ACCA , CA , ACA , CIMA , Audit , Senior , Accountancy , Manager