|City of London, London||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
Join a Top 20 chartered accountancy firm with offices in London that offers competitive salary plus benefits including life assurance, paid overtime or time off in lieu, interest fr ee season ticket loan, pension, annual salary reviews, profit sharing, childcare vouchers as an Audit Manager. Our client is looking for an experienced and confident Audit Manager to work in the Business Advisory Group who will have responsibility for managing a wide range of clients that operate in different sectors. They will run a portfolio of around 15 to 30 clients totalling around £400-£500k.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing the audit process
- Ensures agreed deliverables are within the set time frame
- Budgeting and invoicing clients
- Staff planning and management of them during the course of the audit
- Inclusion of tender process when necessary
- Networking opportunities
- Opportunities to do corporate finance work when required
Specialist Skills and Experience required:
- ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified with a good exam record
- Degree educated
- Successful candidate will possess a wide range of audit experience
- The candidate will need to have experience in managing a portfolio of small to large clients as well as having the required understanding of FRS102 and IFRS.
- Professional training experience and exposure to a range of sectors and clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
Our client is a well established Top 20 chartered accountancy firm, with offices across the UK. They provide their exceptional training and long term career development opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sarah Cairns, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462 or e-mail email@example.com
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Audit, Audit Manager, ACA, ACCA, ICAS