|Guildford, Surrey||Salary: Competitive + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sean Miller|
Audit Manager | ACCA, Accountancy, IFRS, UK GAAP | £60-£85k | Gatwick / Guildford
SRGEurope are currently recruiting for an Audit Senior Manager in Manchester to work for a top 10 firm of Chartered Accountants. You will be working within a number of sectors to verify the accuracy of clients' financial statements for stakeholders, including shareholders, governments, tax authorities, banks and customers, ensuring the stability and authenticity of the financial market.
Audit Senior Manager Responsibilities:
You'll be joining as an essential member within a team that is vital to the firm. Primarily, you will be responsible for dealing with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients. You will also assist Partners in both client work and in the management of the group and, on occasions, the wider firm.
- Act as a major point of contact within the firm for the client together with the Partner.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients at senior levels, being a principal point of contact throughout the year.
- Develop a strong commercial understanding of the clients' businesses.
- Identify and recognise business and sales opportunities with new clients, and inform the Partner as appropriate.
- Act as an ambassador of the firm, participates in office marketing events, keeps abreast of the wide range of service the firm offers.
- Recruit, retain, develop and motivate our employees, which includes participating in graduate recruitment, ensuring job appraisal documentation is completed within deadlines and ensuring appropriate objectives and development plans are in place for counselees.
- Complete assignments within agreed budgets and timescales and identify opportunities for additional billings.
Audit Senior Requirements:
- ACCA/ACA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Previous experience of managing people.
- Good working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Working knowledge of financial products, firm services, issues regarding advice and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering.
- Experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audits, statutory accounts and disclosures.
- Project Management experience.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 0207 183 6462, we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
ACA | ACCA | CA | Audit Senior | GAAP | Chartered Accountants | Guildford / Gatwick