|Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear||Salary: Up to £55000 per annum + Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
External Audit Manager | Big 4 Chartered Accountancy firm | Salary package up to £55k + excellent bonus, benefits package + flexible working | ACA, ACCA, ICAS qualified equivalent | NEWCASTLE | CLOSING DATE 4TH AUGUST 2020.
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit for an experienced Audit Manager - Our clients Newcastle, practice has been serving clients in the North East since 1912. They are proud of their local links with the wider community and support a number of public and private sector organisations. Key industries within the North East include the government and public sector, the energy sector - oil, gas and emerging industries such as offshore wind and solar panels- as well as strong digital, engineering and manufacturing sectors.
Audit Manager General Duties
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Audit Manager Skills and Experience
- Be CA / ACA / ACCA/ ICAS qualified (or international equivalent)
Or have equivalent work experience in Audit (international candidates who technically qualify in their home country by experience)
- Experience of IFRS, UK GAAP (including FRS 101/102) and international standards on auditing would be required
- Have experience of management of the audit from planning to supervision and review of the process
- Have flexibility in your approach to meeting goals as part of the team
- Have the ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Have a proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships
- Take a proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
- You will have experience of interacting with senior level clients and management to develop and maintain business relationships
Our client embraces diversity both in their people and the work you'll do. They deliver the very highest quality audit to the world's leading companies. They offer flexible working. They pride themselves on their global reputation as a trusted place to do business, whilst giving their people access to the best opportunities and lots of variety through your team, internal secondments and international assignments.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail email@example.com or alternatively call 0131 510 0024 or 0207 183 6462.