|Edinburgh, Scotland||Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
Audit Manager | Big 4 Chartered Accountancy firm | Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package + flexible working | Qualified ACA, ACCA, ICAS, or equivalent, Chartered Accountants | Based in Glasgow or Edinburgh
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit for an Audit Manager to join a leading Big 4 Chartered Accountancy firm in Glasgow. Their Scotland external audit business in growing. The Audit Manager will have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of commercial clients in a range of sectors. You'll get to work on some of the largest and most complex projects across the firm, whilst maintaining an excellent client experience.
Audit Manager General Duties
- Managing a portfolio of external audit clients, management of client liaison and technical issues management.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients of the firm,
- Reporting directly to the Assurance Partner or Director and having a number of direct team members report to you.
- Responsibility for the coaching and development of the team members reporting directly into you, taking responsibility for the career development of others.
- Assisting with managing the staffing of the job, the financial performance and ensuring that key deadlines are met
- Business development activities such as building relationships with target clients or involvement in pitch situations.
Audit Manager Skills and Experience Required
- Be CA or similarly qualified
- Have experience of management of the audit from planning to supervision and review of the documentation
- Have flexibility in your approach to meeting goals as part of the team
- Staff management experience
- Excellent communicator
- Have a proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships
- You will have experience of interacting with senior level clients and management to develop and maintain business relationships.
- Experience of IFRS, UK GAAP (including FRS 101/102) and international standards on auditing would be required.
Our client embraces diversity both in their people and the work you'll do. They deliver the very highest quality audit to the world's leading companies. They offer flexible working. They pride themselves on their global reputation as a trusted place to do business, whilst giving their people access to the best opportunities and lots of variety through your team, internal secondments and international assignments.