|Manchester, Greater Manchester||Salary: Competitve Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Morgan Bowden|
Audit Manager, Big 4 | Salary starting at £45,000 plus benefits such as car allowance, life assurance, bonus, private medical | Chartered Accountancy | Manchester
SRG Europe have been appointed to recruit an Audit manager to join the external audit team within the Manchester office of a Big 4 firm. This firm pride themselves on their global reputation, and are looking for an Audit Manager to join their existing team; the successful candidate will play a vital role in the delivery of high quality audits to the firms diverse client base.
As part of this role, you will be required to work across a large client base, consisting of large multinational listed and internationally-headquartered businesses; entrepreneurial and family-owned firms; early-stage and fast-growth entities; companies operating in life sciences and cleantech and world-leading public, educational and not for profit organisations.
The company are also able to accommodate flexible working arrangements, offer internal secondments and international assignments to anyone who wishes to participate.
Audit Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of external audit clients on a day-to-day basis, including client liaison and technical issues management.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients of the firm, understanding opportunities to assist with their issues.
- Report directly to the Assurance Partner and Director
- Have a number of team members reporting directly into you, with the responsibility for their coaching, development and career progression
- Ensure that key deadlines are met by the wider team
- Business development tasks, such as building relationships with target clients and involvement in proposals and pitch situations.
Audit Manager Requirements:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or equivalent
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years' experience of audit management, including planning, supervision and review of the process
- Experienced in auditing large organisations and be confident interacting with senior level clients and management to develop and maintain business relationships
- Experience managing, developing and coaching a team of staff members
- Have the ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Have a proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships
- Take a proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight timelines
- Experience of IFRS, UK GAAP (including FRS 101/102) and international standards on auditing would be required.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to call us on 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
AUDIT | ASSURANCE| MANAGER | BIG 4 | ACCA ACA | MANCHESTER