|Leeds, West Yorkshire||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Morgan Bowden|
Big 4 Audit Manager | Salary starting at £45,000 plus benefits such as car allowance, life assurance, bonus, private medical | Leeds
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an Audit manager to join one of the Big 4´s external audit team. This Big 4 firm pride themselves on their global reputation and due to a large period of growth, the Leeds office is currently looking to recruit several Audit Managers to join their existing team. The Leeds branch is part of a network of branches in their Yorkshire region, this network consists of over 300 partners and staff with over 500 clients.
As part of this role, the successful candidate will gain exposure to working on a diverse client base, including FTSE 100 and start-ups, large global businesses. As well as the Audit aspect of this role, will have a key management role on Assurance assignments and will be expected to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to your diverse client portfolio.
Job Title Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of external audit clients on a day-to-day basis, including client liaison and technical issues management.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients of the firm, understanding opportunities to assist with their issues.
- Report directly to the Assurance Partner and Director
- Have a number of team members reporting directly into you, with the responsibility for their coaching, development and career progression
- Ensure that key deadlines are met by the wider team
- Business development tasks, such as building relationships with target clients and involvement in proposals.
Job title Requirements:
- ACA Qualified or similar
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years' experience of audit management, including planning, supervision and review of the process
- Have flexibility in your approach to meeting goals as part of the team
- Have the ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Have a proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships
- Take a proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
- You will have experience of interacting with senior level clients and management to develop and maintain business relationships. Experience of IFRS, UK GAAP (including FRS 101/102) and international standards on auditing would be required.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or to call us on 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
AUDIT | ASSURANCE | MANAGER | BIG 4 | ACCA ACA | LEEDS