|Edinburgh, Scotland||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Morgan Bowden|
Audit Manager | Competitive salary plus benefits including life assurance, paid overtime or time off in lieu, interest free season ticket loan, pension, annual salary reviews, profit sharing, childcare vouchers | Edinburgh
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an Audit Manager to join a Top 20 chartered accountancy firm with offices in Edinburgh. Our client is looking for an experienced and confident individual to work in the Business Advisory Group who will have responsibility for managing a wide range of clients that operate in different sectors. They will run a portfolio of around 15 to 30 clients totalling around £400-£500k.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing the audit process
- Ensures agreed deliverables are within the set time frame
- Budgeting and invoicing clients
- Staff planning and management of them during the course of the audit
- Inclusion of tender process when necessary
- Networking opportunities
- Opportunities to do corporate finance work when required.
Specialist Skills and Experience required:
- ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified with a good exam record
- Degree educated
- Successful candidate will have proven external Audit experience
- You will have experience managing a sizeable portfolio of Audit Clients as well as having the required understanding of FRS102 and IFRS.
- Professional training experience and exposure to a range of sectors and clients
- Excellent communication skills
- A collaborative individual with good communication skills that want to work with a diverse client base and have a strong ability to work as part of a team
Our client is a well-established Top 20 chartered accountancy firm, with offices across the UK. They provide their exceptional training and long-term career development opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Morgan Bowden, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
AUDIT | AUDIT MANAGER | ACA, CCA, ICAS | EDINBURGH