|City of London, London||Salary: £19000 - £24000 per annum + Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Morgan Bowden|
Audit Junior - ACCA Part Qualified - London City | Competitive salary plus benefits including life assurance, pension, annual salary reviews, profit sharing | ACCA | ACA | London
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an Audit Junior to join an award winning Top 20 chartered accountancy firm with offices across all of the UK. The London audit team which provides a wide range of audit, advisory, accounting and tax services to our clients and to provide support to the partners and managers. The mix of work in the team is varied and consists of a few hundred clients including limited companies, partnerships, high net worth individuals and trusts.
- Produce straightforward draft financial statements in statutory format using the firm's accounting software;
- Complete disclosure checklists for companies preparing accounts under UK GAAP;
- Prepare audit planning documentation for review by the supervisor;
- Attend simple stock stakes;
- Carry out basic audit tests as part of a team in relation to other statutory or non-statutory audits and due diligence work;
- Prepare annual returns and other documents for filing with Companies House;
- Complete company statutory books;
- Identify basic tax adjustments arising from accounts production and audit work;
- Prepare simple corporation tax returns using the firm's taxation software.
- Applicants may be CA/ACA/ACCA part-qualified and good pass rates in the professional exams would also be expected.
- 1-2 years' experience within a practice is essential with experience in the delivery of external audit and accounting services. A range of experience across client type and size would be desirable but is not essential.
- Previous experience of using SAGE/Xero and/or other cloud based software.
- Seeks self-development and provides support that enables others to develop within the firm.
- In addition to the above the individual should be organised and commercially minded. They should display a flexible, professional approach and have the confidence and ability to establish credibility with Partners and clients.
Our client is one of the UK's top 20 accountancy practices with a network of offices. They provide excellent training and development opportunities for staff. This is truly a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, experienced Audit Junior looking for their first role in a Top Firm.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Morgan Bowden Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
| ACCA | AUDIT | ACA | ACCOUNTANCY | LONDON CITY