|Gibraltar||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Audit Director | Excellent Salary + profit share bonus + an extensive benefits package | Gibraltar
SRGEurope is recruiting for an International Chartered Accountancy firm with a base in Gibraltar. The appointed Audit Director will ideally be a RI approved to sign off clients' accounts. It would be a distinct advantage to have a Financial Services specialism, particularly in the Insurance sector. The Audit Director will work alongside Partners/fellow Directors on both client work and in the management of the group and on occasions the wider firm.
What's on Offer:
- A 6 figure base salary
- Profit sharing bonus scheme
- Pension plan
- Full relocation support for candidates based in the UK
- The opportunity to represent this International Company at industry conferences worldwide
- The opportunity to excel, progress and share in the company success, Partner potential
Audit Director Main Duties:
- Managing a client portfolio likely to include high-profile financial institutions and Insurance companies. This will involve managing client relationships and a team of auditors.
- High level of technical ability to ensure all reporting requirements are in line with regulation.
- Responsibility for all aspects of the audit process with clients, working alongside the other existing Audit Director.
- Proactively driving the audit process from start to finish, ensuring that the client deadline is met through an efficient and effective audit, delivering the highest levels of service.
- Managing, coaching and effectively leading a team to provide an efficient and effective audit service to clients.
- Managing multiple deadlines and relationships, both internally and externally, highlighting audit issues and risks and ensuring all queries are dealt with.
- Managing budgetary aspects of client portfolio and driving efficiency.
- Supporting all business development activity, and being responsible for a specific industry sector or technical area, and being regarded as the "expert" in that particular field.
- Ensuring the delivery of other accounting/advisory services to client companies as required.
Audit Director Profile:
- Required ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Ideally an RI in Gibraltar or UK (Recognised individual).
- Ideal if a background in Financial Services and Insurance.
- Educated up to degree level is ideal.
- 10 years plus PQE experience in a recognised Audit environment.
- 5 years plus years' experience of successfully managing and motivating teams of people.
- Strong technical working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Excellent leadership skills and can provide constructive review feedback.
- Both flexible and adaptable to varying commercial situations.
Our client is an International Chartered Accountancy firm based in Gibraltar. They offer a unique environment to attract the best candidates and provide them with real career opportunities.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Audit Director | ACA | ACCA | Audit | Financial Services | Insurance | Gibraltar