|Gibraltar,||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Plus benefits and relocation|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance, Insurance Industry||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date:||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Audit Associate - Salary Package Up to £38,000 DOE - Gibraltar
Are you an experienced, Audit Associate with an Audit Company background and with some team supervision expertise? Do you work towards providing an unparalleled level of service to your clients? Are you a recently qualified ACA or ACCA qualified with a minimum of 4 years Audit experience?
How can we persuade you to apply for this challenging Audit Associate role?
Our client is a leading Top 4 Audit company that has expanded his clientele in the Gibraltar office across the last few years. They are seeking to recruit an experienced Audit Associate to report to the Director Team. The client base is extremely diverse, including listed entities, gaming, various regulated entities, owner-managed businesses and large private companies which offer an interesting and wide variety of work to their employees.
The appointed Audit Associate duties and responsibilities are but not confined to:
- Provide audit, accounting and business advice to clients
- Provide a co-ordination role including planning, liaising with clients and completing assignments
- Work and liaise with other members of the audit and accounting team
- Report directly to a partner or manager
- Have supervisory responsibility for the audit and accounting team
The appointed Audit Associate profile is as follows:
- Must be qualified ACCA or ACA, ideally newly qualified or close to completion
- Have 3 to 4 years auditing, accounting and assurance/risk expertise ideally
- Highly motivated, driven individual with a genuine desire to follow a career as part of a major international accounting network
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Be a team player and have ability to work under your own initiative
- Highly organised
- Travel when required
- Previous experience in a mid tier practice
Our client is a well established household name that has experienced solid growth in its Gibraltar office during the course of the last few years, exceeding all projections forecasted for this time period. The progressive Director Team are now seeking to put in place a more comprehensive Audit team to ensure exceptional service for new clientele. They have a career enhancing philosophy, looking to promote from within and every opportunity, hence providing the successful candidate with very real career opportunities within Audit.
Do you have what it takes to assist with these ambitious expansion plans and add real value to such a successful Audit Company?
Apply now to find out more, the interview selection is underway.
ACA , ACCA , Audit Associate , Assurance , Reporting , Compliance , Risk