|West Midlands, England||Salary: + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
Audit and Accounts Senior - Qualified or Part Qualified - West Midlands | Competitive salary plus benefits including pension, flexible working, generous holiday entitlement plus holiday buying, free onsite parking | ICAEW, ACCA, AAT |
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an Audit and Accounts Senior - West Midlands to join a leading well respected Chartered Accountancy firm with offices in the West Midlands. The Audit and Accounts department provides a wide range of advisory, audit and accounting services to clients. Your time will split approximately 50% on audit work and the remainder on offering other professional services such as accountancy, systems reviews, corporate tax and company secretarial work.
- Management and delivery of accounts and audit assignments
- Deliver information to client in timely manner
- Display in depth client and technical knowledge
- Identify cross selling opportunities
- Manage client communication in effective manner
- Monitor chargeability on a weekly basis
- Plan Audit assignments, including budgeting and use of analytical review
- Lead audits
- Identify where there are shortfalls of work to cover chargeability and alert Managers
- Communicate to management progress on workload and plan for efficient completion
- Applicants may be CA/ACA/ACCA qualified or part qualified or AAT qualified and good pass rates in the professional exams would also be expected.
- Professional training experience should have been broad based with exposure to a good range of clients both in size and sector in general practice or audit.
- Experience in preparing group accounts and auditing groups
- Thinks widely and laterally to identify and consider different options before determining the best solution.
- Motivates self and others to succeed for the benefit of the firm.
- Excellent communicator
Our client have a specialised team of individuals, enabling them to provide clients with a first class tailored service. With their wealth of experience they pride themselves on delivering an unparalleled service to all clients, whatever their size or sector. They are a growing firm with lots of progression opportunities.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sarah Cairns, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.