|City of London, London||Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Morgan Bowden|
Audit & Accounts Manager | Salary £55,000-£65,000 DOE | Flexible working arrangements, competitive benefits & bonus package | Chartered Accountancy | London
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an Audit Manager to join a well-respected London based Chartered accountancy firm.
Our client is looking for an experienced and confident individual to work in the Business Advisory Group who will have responsibility for managing a wide range of clients that operate in different sectors. They will manage a team running a large portfolio.
Audit Manager Responsibilities:
Including but not limited to:
- Managing the full audit process - Plan, report and schedule
- Audit Management and full audit review work, including signing off reports
- Staff management - Conduct appraisals, sign off training, conduct staff reviews and identify teams further development needs
- Day to day people and office management
- Reporting into the partner and senior audit manager
- Responsible to delegate to audit, accounts and admin staff
- Decision making including allocating all work, advising on technical issues, raining where needed to higher management and budget setting
- Ad hoc business advisory and compliance work
- Business development-Identity and target potential new clients, attend new and existing client meetings
Audit Manager Skills and experience required:
- ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified with a good exam record
- Degree educated in a relevant subject
- Successful candidate will have proven external Audit experience
- You will have strong experience of managing a team
- You will have experience managing a sizeable portfolio of Audit Clients as well as having the required understanding of FRS102 and IFRS.
- Professional training experience and exposure to a range of sectors and clients
- Excellent communication skills
- A collaborative individual with good communication skills that want to work with a diverse client base and have a strong ability to work as part of a team
- Working on multiple work-streams at the same time;
- Managing and developing all aspects of a sizeable portfolio of clients.
Our client is a well-established chartered accountancy firm who provide exceptional training and long-term career development opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Morgan Bowden, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462 or e-mail email@example.com
AUDIT | AUDIT MANAGER | ACA, CCA, ICAS | LONDON