|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Manjinder Rai|
Atlassian Administrator | Online Gaming | Gibraltar | £Above Market Salary Package
Atlassian Administrator based in our clients amazing offices in Gibraltar. Working in a small team, the Atlassian Administrator will be responsible for Cloud Confluence and Jira instances, including managing configuration, users, groups, permissions, security and licences. You will also be responsible for liaising with internal teams to help build and support Jira Projects with custom boards and workflows, making recommendations and observing best practices.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Atlassian Administrator.
What's on Offer?
- Above Gibraltar Market Base Salary
- Gym membership
- 25 days annual leave
What you will be doing:
- Configure Jira software, including Jira Core and Jira Service Desk / Jira Service Management.
- Review requested Jira adds-ons, plugins and extensions, including any security and privacy implications.
- Review and reconfigure current Service Desk Portal for easier navigation by users.
- Create and maintain custom Boards, Jira filters and Jira fields for end users, encouraging reuse and a consistent experience across the platform.
- Write and maintain technical documentation such as user manuals and system documentation.
- Improve the return on investment by handling licensing and Atlassian spend.
- Develop training materials and deliver training to power users.
- Good knowledge of general IT skills and concepts to support the rest of the team with infrastructure issues, including: Networks, Wi-Fi & Security Network services running on Windows and Linux Advanced troubleshooting to assist Helpdesk Active Directory, Azure
What you will need to succeed:
2+ years' experience in Atlassian Administrator role.
Good experience of writing and supporting custom JQL to help teams get the information they need.
Experience with Jira Service Desk.
Experience of other workspace and collaboration tools, including: JIRA AHA ASANA
If you are an experienced Atlassian Administrator, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today. Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Manjinder Rai, Consultant by email Manjinder.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar.
Keywords: JIRA | Confluence | Atlassian | JQL | iGaming | Gambling