|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Finance Operations Assistant | Financial Services | Gibraltar | Salary c£25,000k plus bonus and benefits
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Finance Operations Assistant for an exciting International Financial Services company based in the thriving jurisdiction of Gibraltar. You will be an expert on reconciliations and have an enquiring mind with regards to all aspects of payments and be used to working with high volumes of data with accuracy. The ideal background for the Finance Operations Assistant would be Trading, Blockchain, Banking or Online gaming.
What's on offer to you?
- Salary c£25,000k DOE
- Eligible for Bonus and Benefits package
- Career changing opportunity with an International Organisation
- Support for personal development
What You Will Be Doing
- Trade life cycle management and monitoring
- Daily review of reconciliations of all key asset and liability accounts
- Daily review of gains and losses (realized and unrealized)
- Break investigation and resolution
- Month end reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts
- Month end analytical review of key P&L accounts
- Process engineering, design, implementation and testing
- Experience of documenting processes, procedures and policies
- Delivering as an individual and also as part of a global team.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Demonstrable relevant experience in a finance team working in a regulated environment
- Part Qualified Accountant (AAT, ACA, ACCA, etc) or Qualified by Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English is required
If you are a Finance Operations professional and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Managing Director by email email@example.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar.
| Finance Assistant | Finance Operations Assistant | Reconciliations | Payments | Part Qualified | ACCA | AAT |