|City of London, London||Salary: Up to £54000 per annum + Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Morgan Bowden|
Assistant VAT Manager | Salary up to £54,000, plus an excellent package | London
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Assistant Manager to join the VAT group of a high performing, Top 20 chartered accountancy firms tax department. The Assistant Manager will join the VAT group within the tax department in the firms award winning London office, working in the existing team of six members of staff, from partner to trainee. Applicants must be CTA qualified or be studying towards the final stages of the qualification with strong technical skills and experience with detailed up to date knowledge of VAT issues. This is an exciting opportunity to be exposed to different clients and a range of different technical problems.
Assistant VAT Manager Responsibilities:
- Report into the VAT team manager and work directly with the partner, director and managers
- Advise on different aspects of VAT compliance, transaction and liability matters
- Provide advice to clients through face to face meetings and via written communication and deal with representatives from different clients directly on a day-to-day basis
- Act as the technical resource for internal partners and staff on a variety of different VAT issues
- Work across a wide range of clients and individuals, companies, landed estates, charities and not for profit organisations
Assistant VAT Manager Requirements:
- Must have strong technical skills and experience
- Must have detailed up to date knowledge of VAT issues
- Particular experience of land and property transactions, partial exemption and business/non-business apportionments would be desirable
- Display strong interpersonal skills
- Be confident in dealing with partners and clients
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Must hold the CTA Qualification, or be in the last stages of completing this
- Hold a full clean driving license and access to a car to be used for business purposes
- Strong report writing skills are essential together with computer skills, particularly Excel
Our client is a Top 20 firm who are able to offer market leading development opportunities and salaries.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or to call us on 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
VAT | CHARTERED ACCOUNTANCY | MANAGER | CTA | LONDON