|Bournemouth, Dorset||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Assistant Manager Audit | Bournemouth | Qualified ACCA, CA, ACA | Excellent salary + bonus and benefits | Profit Share | Flexible working | Paid Overtime
SRGEurope are currently recruiting for an Assistant Manager Audit in Bournemouth to work for a top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants who have an esteemed partnership culture, which helps the way they work together to ensure the best professional services.
As the Assistant Manager Audit you will become part of the Bournemouth audit team which provides a wide range of audit, advisory, accounting and tax services to our clients and to provide support to the partners and managers. The mix of work in the team is varied and consists of a few hundred clients including limited companies, partnerships, high net worth individuals and trusts.
Assistant Manager Audit Responsibilities
- Work as part of the team providing a wide range of audit, accounting and advisory services to clients.
- Managing the audit process.
- Managing and monitoring progress of work and budgets.
- Ensuring all work is delivered on time and to a high standard.
- Supervising and coaching qualified staff and trainees.
- Liaison with tax team.
- Working on special assignments and projects.
- We provide regular technical training and soft skills development to help support your development and progression.
Assistant Manager Audit Requirements
- Demonstrate a passion for delivering quality and ensures that client needs are met, benefiting both the client and the firm.
- Defines performance measures and continuously looks to assess, improve and achieve objectives.
- Sets priorities, defines activities, gives responsibilities and plans work so that results are achieved on time.
- Seeks self-development and provides support that enables others to develop within the firm.
- Thinks widely and laterally to identify and consider different options before determining the best solution.
- ACA/ACCA qualification with a good exam record.
- Previous experience of using computerised audit packages is useful.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail me at Angelique.firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
| ACCA |CA | ACA | AUDIT