|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Assistant Management Accountant | AAT Qualified or ACCA Part-qualified ideal | Salary c£25,000k DOE includes benefits and study support | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an AAT qualified or part qualified ACCA/CIMA equivalent Assistant Management Accountant to join a truly exciting digital online company, these career-changing opportunities are rare! Our client is dynamic, technology futuristic, and has an incredibly talented work force based in Spain, Malta and Gibraltar. The Assistant Management Accountant is responsible for the regular and prompt preparation of high quality accounting information in conjunction with the established Finance team.
What Is On Offer?
- Working with a first class team of professionals and innovators in the digital online industry.
- Study support to complete your exams if required.
- A growing company that can offer genuine career progression.
- Bank balance / cash management.
- Intercompany invoicing.
- Assist when required to update the weekly cash report.
- Assist in the evolution of the management reports.
- Provide adhoc support to the finance team.
- Inter-company invoicing.
- Follow up on any KYC requests from banks.
- Ensure all new affiliate documentation (i.e., Letters of Engagement / Terms of Business) are complete and signed during the onboarding stage.
- Business partner with the affiliates team to ensure affiliates are billed and paid in a timely manner and supporting the reconciliation process with the clients system.
- Act as the primary point of contact for affiliate queries on invoicing and payments.
- Work closely with the clients external finance business partners to support the month-end process.
- AAT qualified or ACCA/CIMA part qualified.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills and excellent analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Sound intellectual skills evidenced by a strong academic background, preferably to graduate level or equivalent combination of A-levels, further training and experience. Must hold at least 5 GCSEs (A-C) or equivalent, to include Maths and English.
- Experience of dealing with detailed financial information.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We can even help you with your relocation process read more here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Angelique Pearson Managing Director on Gibraltar +350 200 69999/UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
| Management Accounts Assistant | AAT | ACCA part qualified | Digital Online | Gibraltar |