|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Assistant Management Accountant | AAT Qualified or ACCA Part-qualified ideal | Salary £negotiable DOE includes benefits and study support | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a part qualified ACCA/CIMA equivalent Assistant Management Accountant to join a high profile financial services company based in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, professional, and has an incredibly talented work-force. The Assistant Management Accountant is responsible for the regular and prompt preparation of high quality accounting information in conjunction with the established Finance team.
Assistant Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Accruals and prepayments management
- Maintenance of the Fixed Assets register
- Month end journal bookings
- Ad-hoc journals
- Assist in the preparation of the management accounts
- Assist with monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with year-end audit
- Assist with COREP regulatory reporting
Assistant Management Accountant Requirements:
- The ideal candidate will have experience in financial services
- Previous experience with regulatory reporting (COREP)
- AAT qualified or ACCA/CIMA part qualified
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills and excellent analytical and problem-solving ability
- A knowledge of IRS reporting would be an advantage
- Sound intellectual skills evidenced by a strong academic background, preferably to graduate level or equivalent combination of A-levels, further training and experience. Must hold at least 5 GCSEs (A-C) or equivalent, to include Maths and English
- Experience of dealing with complex and detailed financial information
Our client is one of Gibraltar's leading Professional Services companies. They have a strong market share and have a reputation for excellence. For a complete job description please call +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We can even help you with your relocation process read more here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Management Accounts Assistant | AAT | ACCA part qualified | Financial Services | Gibraltar