|Gibraltar||Salary: £25000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits plus study package|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance, Insurance Industry||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Financial Accountant (part qualified or QBE) – Leisure Sector - Derby - Salary Package c£25,000 - £28,000 Dependant on experience plus benefits plus study package
EU Applicants Only Considered
Are you an experienced Financial Accountant (part qualified) in accounts, with in excess of 5 to 8 years in a similar role? Do you haven proven abilities to produce accurate reporting for management? Do you have good technical accounting skills with good hands on experience of Financial Accounting?
How can we persuade you to apply for this challenging Assistant Financial Accountant role?
The company is an established and rapidly growing leisure and development company with a strong sales force and ambitious plans for the future. The role has arisen due to continued growth and further reporting requirements to Head Office. To work in their small accounts department reporting to the Finance Manager, the company seeks someone with an all-round accounting skill-set.
The appointed Assistant Financial Accountant duties and responsibilities are but not confined to:
- Preparing Financial Accounts for Head Office on a monthly basis, preparation to Trial Balance an essential
- Journal posting and Balance Sheet reviews and submission
- Commission calculations and divisional performance reporting
- Overhead control and assisting with budget control including cost centre reporting, expenses and variance analysis
- Providing cover for the Finance Manager and other finance personnel
- Creating adhoc reports to send to parent company
- Supporting other divisions of the business with product reports and analysis, forecasting and recommendations
- Reconciliation of Inter-company accounts using multi currency
- VAT returns and ensuring compliance with all tax matters
- Keeping close relations and good communication with Sales teams, Construction team and Finance Head Office.
The appointed Assistant Financial Accountant profile is as follows:
- Part Qualified candidates
- Experienced accountant with a minimum of 5 to 8 years in a similar role
- Knowledgeable in multi currency operations
- Cash flow (basic)
- Experience of Sage Line 50 / 500 desirable
- Purchase ledger and Sales ledger experience
- Bank reconciliation experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office user particularly Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Bright, accurate and enthusiastic self-starter with strong technical aptitude
Our client is a long established Company within the leisure sector. They have had a rapid growth over the last few years and have interests across Europe and the rest of the world. They are dynamic and fast paced and look to take the best and most career focussed individuals to work within their Finance team.
Do you have what it takes to achieve these ambitious expansion plans and add real value to such a successful Leisure Company?
Apply now to find out more, the interview selection process is underway and there is the chance of an immediate start.
Please note all applicants must hold an EU Passport.
ACCA, ACA, CIMA , Leisure , Financial Accountant , Projects , Reporting , Ledgers , Trial Balance , Part Qualified , Finance , Accountancy