|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitve + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Assistant Financial Accountant | Excellent Salary + Benefits Package | Qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope are recruiting an Assistant Financial Accountant for a progressive online client with an office in sunny and vibrant Gibraltar. The Assistant Financial Accountant will be responsible for the financial consolidations and key financial reporting requirements. The role reports to the Financial Accountant and works alongside a professional team of qualified and part qualified Accounts staff. Our client offers genuine career progression and promotes from within.
Assistant Financial Accountant Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Prepare statutory financial statements in accordance with IFRS and applicable legislation for non-complex entities.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS and applicable legislation for complex entities and group consolidations.
- Key contributor to the audit process. Preparation of supporting calculations, reconciliations, working papers and notes. Working closely with external auditors to ensure that audit queries are answered in an accurate and timely manner.
- Support the existing month-end close process. Preparation of calculations, schedules, reconciliations and journals to facilitate monthly reporting.
- Assist with monthly Balance Sheet and P&L preparation for existing entities.
- Assist with the implementation of process to deliver monthly reporting for new entities and consolidated group accounts including supporting schedules and reconciliations. Assist with the delivery of monthly reporting to agreed timeframes.
- Contribute to key financial accounting projects and initiatives.
- Answer questions and provide assistance to stakeholders, customers, and clients as needed.
- Identify efficiency opportunities within your team and support change.
- Follow the processes and standard operating procedures in line with policy and regulatory requirements.
- Accountable for own development/learning and sharing skills and knowledge with team members
Assistant Financial Accountant Profile
- Part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or similar).
- Strong technical accounting abilities and sound working knowledge of current IFRS.
- Desire to progress with professional studies and develop in the role.
- Audit background or online gaming experience desirable.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
Send your CV in response to the ad or contact direct Angelique Pearson, Managing Director, SRGEurope on 00350 200 69999
Skills: Assistant Financial Accountant | Audit | Part Qualified ACA | Part Qualified ACCA | Financial Statements | Gibraltar