|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Assistant Audit Manager | ACA or ACCA Newly Qualified or similar level | £Excellent Basic Salary plus generous benefits package | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an Assistant Audit Manager to work for one of the UK's top 5 accountancy practices with a base in Gibraltar. Our client is looking for someone to join their growing Gibraltar Audit team, which provides a wide range of advisory, audit, and accounting services to their commercial clients based in Gibraltar and Internationally. The Assistant Audit Manager will work with Managers and Partners on a wide range of clients including Online Gaming, Insurance, Financial Services and Banking. Our client will also provide the Assistant Audit Manager with regular technical training and with the necessary soft skills development that will help them progress quickly.
Assistant Audit Manager Responsibilities:
- Assist the Audit Manager with the client audit process
- Work at pace to achieve deliverables that are within the allocated time frame
- Assist with budgeting, forecasting and invoicing for clients when required
- Work with and guide junior team members during the course of the audit
- Networking events and opportunities
Assistant Audit Manager Requirements:
- You should be ACA/ACCA newly qualified or in final exam stages with a strong academic record
- Experience of working on a varied portfolio of small to large commercial audit clients
- Good understanding of IFRS and UKGAAP
- Experienced with Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Outgoing and resilient, with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Self-motivated, display a positive approach and have the ability to get things done
- Confident, professional and have a clear perception of the client requirements.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Managing Director on +35020069999.
ACCA | CA | ACA | Newly Qualified | Assistant Audit Manager | Accountancy | Gibraltar