|City of London, London||Salary: Up to £43000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Business Support||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Steven Brady|
We are recruiting for an Assistant Advertising Manager who will be ultimately responsible for leading the advertising strategy across the sales team in order to surpass targets and generate new business across all multi platform opportunities. You will have the ingenuity and perception to deliver exceptional content and project solutions for this market leading content agency.
Assistant Advertising Managers Responsibilities:
- Implementing weekly one to one meetings with junior members of staff in order to improve there sales progression.
- Managing and mentoring staff.
- Flat plan management.
- Circulate weekly sales stats to line manager.
- Liaising with other departments such as editorial and production.
- Lead the sales team from the front.
Assistant Advertising Manager Requirements:
- Proven track record of surpassing sales targets.
- Fantastic communication skills, both F2F and on the telephone.
- Strong mentoring skills.
- Strong working knowledge of creative solution selling across all platforms.
- Amazing work ethic, self starter, motivated to not only overcome a challenge but someone that thrives to do that.
- Strong commercial skills and organisational flair.
- Proficient IT skills such as Microsoft office, PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc.
- Proven sales background within print and online sales.
Our client is one of the largest content marketing agencies in London with major house hold name clients; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role within Content led advertising. Their long established B2Band B2C brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Steven Brady, Principal Consultant on 0207 183 6462 or e-mail email@example.com
KEYWORDS: Creative selling, Media sales, Mentoring, New Business Development, Account Management.