|Spain,||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Rob Tully|
Are you experienced in Python and API development? Does cutting-edge technology excite you? Are you looking for an exciting career within the finance industry?
Our client is a leader in the Financial Services industry with offices based in Malaga. They have built a Python/Django REST Framework for the back-end and AngularJs on the front-end. Strong candidates will have worked in the Python stack before and will be able to self-motivate and think critically about problem solving.
The appointed API Python Developer Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of calling and creating Restful APIs
- Feature development
- Writing unit tests
- Project planning
- Tracking of tasks and coordinating work within the team
- Mentoring and engaging with current team to improve and optimize current code and planning practices
- Involvement with strategic company decisions
- Strong experience in a work environment that utilizes Python and/or Django
- Experience with HTTP, WebSocket, and Message Queue protocols
- Ability to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
Our client is one of Europe's younger Financial Services providers who have grown significantly over the past few years. They are seeking talented and committed candidates who are looking to grow their careers with the same amount of energy and drive they have. Backed by an impressive global investor, this organisation can promise a fun, yet extremely rewarding working environment. They are committed to developing and providing dynamic, cutting-edge applications to the Financial Services industry.
If you are excited by technology and wish to work within a dynamic and progressive culture, then this is the role for you. Apply now to find out more.
Python , API , Websocket , Back End , Django , Restful