|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Rob Tully|
Senior Analyst | Salary negotiable + Benefits | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Senior Analyst to join an exciting Online Gaming provider in Gibraltar. The successful Senior Analyst will be able to translate data into information into insight and then convert this into business decisions. Also the successful candidate will work with a company that is dedicated to their staff and community around them. Our client is looking for a certified Senior Analyst with knowledge or experience working within the Online Gaming Industry.
Senior Analyst Skills & Experience:
- Answering business questions using data and analytic techniques
- Data preparation: defining, transforming and structuring data so that the data is ready for analyses
- Deployment and roll out of analytical solutions developed with the Central BI team
- Support the Business leaders on business domains the role is assigned using analytical tools and solution provided by the central Business Intelligence team
- Use control groups and confidence testing to deliver new cause and effect insights from Campaigns
Senior Analyst Requirements:
- Ability to Structure campaigns to be able to deliver business insight on the performance through lift modelling
- Experienced Analyst with excellent skills in Excel
- Experience working with data cubes and also be able use tools such as SQL or other languages to get access to data. You will be experienced with working from a data warehouse environment. We currently use Microsoft, SQL and Knime as our main analytical tools.
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Gaming Organisation looking to expand on their already impressive workforce. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth. They have an excellent working environment, benefits and bonus package and any successfully placed candidates will be provided with a great platform to develop their career in both technology and gaming.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Robert Tully, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 or email email@example.com
We have a variety of jobs within the IT, Mobile & Internet sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Business Analyst , Agile , Native , betting , gaming , ecommerce , Business intelligence