|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sasha Poveda|
Analyst (Real Time Marketing) | Salary competitive plus Relocation, Private Healthcare, Pension and Bonus | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Gaming Real time Marketing Analyst for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in Gibraltar. The successful Gaming Real Time Marketing Analyst will join the Sports brand team and use and learn new technologies to enhance and change our clients products and customer experiences.
Real Time Marketing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Experienced Analyst with excellent skills in Excel and Visualisation tooling - ideally Power BI (but tableau, looker etc. acceptable)
- Experience working with data cubes and also be able use tools such as SQL or other languages to get access to data. You will be experienced with working from a data warehouse environment. We currently use Microsoft SSAS (cubes, Power pivot, Power view, Excel) SQL and Knime as our main analytical tools.
- An undergraduate degree that has a strong analytical bias
- Articulate and confident when presenting the output of your work
- Highly data and statistical driven rather than gut feel
Real Time Marketing Analyst Requirements:
- Work across and interact with the Sports Brands verticals to answer business questions from across the Sports Brands vertical using data and analytic techniques, providing fact based responses to drive data driven decisions
- Data preparation: define, transform data so it is ready for analysis by the business
- Deployment and roll out of analytical solutions developed with the Central BI team
- Work with the team / business to prototype reports as and when required
- Report on historical fact presenting analysis of previous trends and meaningful comparisons to drive effective decision making going forward
- Create new measures and dimensions within the data as needed to solve the problem at hand
- Find and implement analytical approaches to decision making optimisation
- Effectively execute and contribute to analytical projects to meet the needs of the business stakeholders
- Drive those analytical projects though to delivery and embed them within the organisation
- Look for ways of working with the rest of the BI team to fully automate where the same analysis needs to be repeated weekly or periodically
- Identify new ways of looking at the data, or problems, and present the approach and output
- Providing the business team with ad-hoc, or regular reporting to support ongoing operations supporting BAU request alongside projects
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees
to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sasha Poveda, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming and Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: Casino, Marketing, Gaming, Real time ,Online Marketing Online Gaming, Game Configuration, Analyst.